TANCET 2019 Registration, Syllabus PDF, Exam Date, Application Form. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is an entrance examination for those who wanted to be admitted to the M.Plan/ M.Tech/ ME/ M.Arch, MCA and MBA courses. After qualifying this exam, students will be able to get admission to the best government and non-government colleges in Tamil Nadu State. Anna University has the charge to organize the TANCET 2019 exam on the behalf of state government. The application form of TANCET will be issued within a few days online. The examination is expected to be held in March and it will be organised at 15 different exam centres in the state.
TANCET 2019 Registration, Syllabus PDF, Exam Date, Application Form
- Before having registration for the exam, you must be eligible first for it.
- The application form will only be made available via the online mode.
- As the conducting body is Anna University and thus, obviously the TANCET 2019 application form can be filled using that forum.
- No offline method for TANCET registration will be used.
- After having the successful enrollment, aspirants don’t need to post the hard copy of the form to the authority.
- You may take print out of application form for future uses.
While making fee payment, make sure that you are on the right track as the paid fee may not be refunded.
- The fee can be paid for TAANCET 2019 application form via the online mode only.
- All the candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- while SCA/ST/SC category aspirants have to pay Rs. 250/-.
- There are a number of aspirants who want to apply for more than one course. It is possible but those who are applying for more than one, have to pay Rs. 500/- (250/- for given categories) for every another course.
TANCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Students belong to state other than Tamil Nadu are also applicable for TANCET apply online but check the official conditions first.
- Those who have qualifying marks in GATE examination in Engineering /Technology disciplines, don’t need to appear for the next examination.
- Candidates with acceptable scores in GATE in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) need to fill the TANCET exam 2019 application form.
- Check all other specified eligibilities in the notification.
TANCET Exam Pattern 2019
- The examination will be arranged offline (pen paper-based).
- The exam will only be organised in English Medium.
- All the candidates will be given 2 hours duration to finish the examination.
- The TANCET 2019 question paper comprises 100 questions (of Multiple Choice Questions type).
If holding any questions connected with TANCET 2019 Registration, Syllabus PDF, Exam Date, Application Form? Do let us know in the comment box below.